FREE CE opportunity for OACES members!!
The Heidelberg University Graduate Counseling Program is proud to offer:
Cultivating Well-Rounded Counselors: Strategies for Supervisors in the Field
Monday, April 23, 2018
Presented by Megan Mahon, Ph.D., LPCC-S
Location Heidelberg University, Campus Center, 310 E. Market St., Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Time: 5:00 – 8:00 pm, Registration table opens at 4:30 pm
Light Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Campus map available at:www.heidelberg.edu
- Explore the various roles of the supervisor.
- Review two relevant theories and apply these to counseling supervisory relationship.
- Discuss ways to integrate mentoring with administrative supervision.
- Acquire tools for strengthening the supervisory relationship.
- Learn strategies for fostering mentees personal and professional development.
The Ohio Association for Counselor Education and Supervision is a co-sponsor of this workshop.
3 supervision-specific CEs for Counselors are offered through The Ohio Counseling Association.
This workshop is FREE thanks to the K.I.T.E. Scholars Program, which is sponsored by:
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number 1-M01HP31302- 01-00, under the Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training for Professionals and Paraprofessionals in the amount of $1.3M. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
Please make sure to RSVP…limited seats available!